Enjoy reading about the antics of four wild boys and the parents who love them.

Age 13

Age 13

B & Z

B & Z

Age 7

Age 7

Age 14

Age 14

Age 6

Age 6

tatertots and jello


eighteen25

our best bites

Nie Nie Dialogue

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Colorado Trip



I grew up in Colorado, so as a family reunion this year my parents, my siblings' families and my family went back. (My parents no longer live there, so it has been 11 years since I have been there) On the way in Wyoming, we ran into my brother and his wife! We talked on the phone and found out we were at mile markers that were only 1 mile apart!


We arrived in Colorado and did a lot of sight seeing, found all my old houses, went by all my old schools, and enjoyed activities with my boys that I used to do as a kid. We had a reunion of sorts with a bunch of old friends. It was great considering I might never go back there because of our move to the East Coast. I also had fun reminiscing with my family and hanging out with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment