Enjoy reading about the antics of four wild boys and the parents who love them.

Age 13

Age 13

B & Z

B & Z

Age 7

Age 7

Age 14

Age 14

Age 6

Age 6

tatertots and jello


eighteen25

our best bites

Nie Nie Dialogue

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine's Day

So we had a great Valentine's day. I put links in the blog so you can go and find some of the things I did.  Again...not any of my own pix. :(  I had printed out many V-day printables and hung them around our home.  (No frames or anything yet...waiting for new home.)  I hid printable love notes all over the house and the kids had to find them to get a treat.  We made Crayon ginger-bread men instead of hearts to give out at church and school.  E also gave light saber V-cards to his class. The boys had a good day (B2 getting a v-day wish as a text from a girl living far, far away) and we were all happy, content with what is happening in our lives.  Hubbs brought home some avocado spring rolls from the local market and some chocolate cake for a small, quick, lovable moment as we ate.  I made the boys' favorite ham and potatoes for dinner.  Then we had Scouts and Young Women.  Hubbs and I were too tired to stay up after that and cuddled as we fell asleep after the little ones were in bed.
My Valentine is the best... I want to love on my Hubbs.  He is the one who brings me a drink when he thinks I might be thirsty.  He rubs my feet the WHOLE TIME we are watching TV on the couch.  He texts me to say "have a good day." Hubbs always checks my car to make sure it is safe for me to drive.  He always kisses me goodnight.  He reads to the little boys before bed, so I can get a break.  He opens the door for me.  He tells me he loves me at least three times a day. His smile still warms my heart. I love you Bub!

No comments:

Post a Comment