Enjoy reading about the antics of four wild boys and the parents who love them.

Age 13

Age 13

B & Z

B & Z

Age 7

Age 7

Age 14

Age 14

Age 6

Age 6

tatertots and jello


eighteen25

our best bites

Nie Nie Dialogue

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012


A couple of photos to document G's hair.  I have never been a mom who was concerned with cutting my boys' hair.  Until G's hair finally started growing.  My boys were all bald until they were two.  Actually E had some hair when he was born, enough that I said "Look at all that hair!" when I first held him.  My nurses rolled their eyes, no doubt remembering a beautiful Latino or African-american infant who had a full head of gorgeous black hair.  Regardless, I had a hard time letting my husband buzz G's head...
These pictures are both from 2010.  I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment