Enjoy reading about the antics of four wild boys and the parents who love them.

Age 13

Age 13

B & Z

B & Z

Age 7

Age 7

Age 14

Age 14

Age 6

Age 6

tatertots and jello


eighteen25

our best bites

Nie Nie Dialogue

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Just Going Along

I am excited to go look at new homes tomorrow.  We are starting our "education" tours.  These are to become acquainted with neighborhoods and areas and schools.  I am taking G with me which seems exciting to him now...he has never gone to look at new homes and tomorrow we have five to see.  It will be a very long time in the car.  I hope he does well.  The homes here are very eclectic, not too many cookie cutter floor plans, which is very exciting for me.  With so many homes to choose from, and so long before we have to move in...I'm hopeful we can take our time and get a home we love.  Our realtor  is very helpful and patient with me.  Happy Home Hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment