I have found that whenever I down or depressed having things to look forward to help me get through the grumpy now. That does not mean I don't take joy in the here and now, for instance G burst forth with excited news of two squirrels frolicking on our deck, I had to laugh at the joy in his eyes. I do mean that sometimes to get through the gloom I need to see a hopeful light. I have a few things to be cheery about: We will be purchasing a new home in a few months, I get to shop around at a leisurely pace to find the one I want.
We are going to have visitors in April, some members of my family will be coming to visit. SKYPE is wonderful for seeing those we miss. We are warm and comfortable during the chilly fall...yes the East Coast is gorgeous with fall colors. I almost have to remind myself I'm driving to keep from being lost in the colors. I am away, but not forgotten. I have had so many of you e-mail and "friend" me on Facebook and follow me on Pinterest, that I know I am not "out of sight, out of mind". I am very blessed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment