Enjoy reading about the antics of four wild boys and the parents who love them.

Age 13

Age 13

B & Z

B & Z

Age 7

Age 7

Age 14

Age 14

Age 6

Age 6

tatertots and jello


eighteen25

our best bites

Nie Nie Dialogue

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 18, 2012

Washington DC and Boston with my family

We recently had a wonderful  visit from family.  It was so fun to spend so much time with them.  Together we went to Washington DC.  We all loved it!  Here are some photos 


Mom and I together before they had to leave

Monet

Seurat

Vermeer

The only DaVinci in America...his first portrait

Rembrandt

There were so many museums and pictures we took, I couldn't upload them all, but you can tell I loved the Art Gallery...Easton did, too.
The other boys went to the Air and Space Museum for a festival celebrating the retirement of the space shuttle Discovery.  They were able to sign the tire of the shuttle.  I will post pictures when I get them from my sister.

we took a boat tour on the Potomac, Thanks DAD!!

on the top deck of the boat

One of my favorite statues in the Vietnam Memorial...situated so they appear to be looking for their fallen brothers.

New MLK memorial

On the Metro

Out door sculptures from the Art Gallery

Grandma and I outside the "Old North Church."  We also toured around Boston.  The boys loved climbing to the top of the Battle of Bunker Hill Monument...200+ stairs.

Out side "Old Ironsides"

We toured around for so many days, and still didn't see everything...can't wait to go back!!  I also loved having time with my family.  What a fun time.

No comments:

Post a Comment