Enjoy reading about the antics of four wild boys and the parents who love them.

Age 13

Age 13

B & Z

B & Z

Age 7

Age 7

Age 14

Age 14

Age 6

Age 6

tatertots and jello


eighteen25

our best bites

Nie Nie Dialogue

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 9, 2012

End of Summer 2012

The end of the summer took us by surprise.  By looking forward to getting into our home, we kind of skirted through the first months.  "It will be so much better when we have our house..." was the common thought and statement...especially with the high heat & humidity in July as we suffered in a rental with no A/C.  I was "waiting" for my washer/dryer, dreading each week in the laundromat.  The question "Have you not done laundry for a month?!" when I walked in with my usual 5 bags of dirty clothes really irked me and I would snidely comment, "well I do have four boys and a husband to care for."  The snappy comebacks don't come to mind until midnight when I wake up to glorious insights into what I should have said.  However, we did enjoy many sights, sounds and activities this summer.  We went to the beach regularly which means a minimum of 3 nights per week.  We cemented a life-long friendship with our neighbors.  We went crabbing and searching in tide pools.  We saw sailing races, parades, lighthouses, wildlife, and so many other things.
We also closed on and moved into our beautiful home.  We love it!!!  It has been a great summer.  Now four boys wake up early and scoot off to school.  New schools, new teachers, new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment