Enjoy reading about the antics of four wild boys and the parents who love them.

Age 13

Age 13

B & Z

B & Z

Age 7

Age 7

Age 14

Age 14

Age 6

Age 6

tatertots and jello


eighteen25

our best bites

Nie Nie Dialogue

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 5, 2013

 We had a great Christmas.  Here are E & G with super hero masks I made for them
 I made each of the boys monsters or what we called 3D and 2D
 B2 made this cinch pack for E for his gift...I am way proud of him, it is really well made.  He made it as a project for his Home Ec class.  They have a better name for it now, but I can't remember what it's called. 
 My very talented sister-in-law photographed elements of the Denver Temple, where B1 and I were married to spell out our name. I love this gift.
Cool kid with cool jacket.

No comments:

Post a Comment