Enjoy reading about the antics of four wild boys and the parents who love them.

Age 13

Age 13

B & Z

B & Z

Age 7

Age 7

Age 14

Age 14

Age 6

Age 6

tatertots and jello


eighteen25

our best bites

Nie Nie Dialogue

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

International Coastal Cleanup

We went to a huge beach as part of a coastal cleanup. We had to log all trash we picked up, because the Audubon Society keeps track of what is there to help with research. What research I don't know. After the cleanup we stayed at the beach while the boys body surfed and played in the water. The weather was so accommodating, sunny, breezy, warm water!! We enjoyed our time there, I decided it is my new favorite place. I am such a horrible blogger because I didn't even take pictures to post. I can't even blame the move, as I had my camera strategically placed in my carry-on luggage. I will get better I promise.

On a very happy note our stuff arrived today...all the boys have their beds. We are partially unpacked, so the house is in a state of flux. This week I will enjoy organizing my new home...or so I will tell myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment