Enjoy reading about the antics of four wild boys and the parents who love them.

Age 13

Age 13

B & Z

B & Z

Age 7

Age 7

Age 14

Age 14

Age 6

Age 6

tatertots and jello


eighteen25

our best bites

Nie Nie Dialogue

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Going to the temple


I tried to attend the temple yesterday. It is a 90 minute drive...in good traffic. There were two traffic jams on the way and we actually made it in time for the session we needed, but the temple was closed for an annual cleaning. I obviously hadn't heard about the closing, and it was a huge shock to see CLOSED on the doors of our temple. I can't wait till it reopens in a few weeks! The picture above is the Nativity on the temple grounds.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments:

Post a Comment