Enjoy reading about the antics of four wild boys and the parents who love them.

Age 13

Age 13

B & Z

B & Z

Age 7

Age 7

Age 14

Age 14

Age 6

Age 6

tatertots and jello


eighteen25

our best bites

Nie Nie Dialogue

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 27, 2012

New interest



I started to use piknik to create printables just this last month, those of you who don't know it is a photo editing site that is free.  However, they announced that as of April 19th they are shutting down & moving some of their cool stuff to Google+, one blogger said it wasn't as good.  I thought I would make the most of it by creating some printables every day and posting some of them here.  I am new at this, but I think the best way to download them is to right click on the image, then save image as... Have fun! I have these quotes saved on my pintrest boards and thought I would make them available to print to have in my home.  If you want them go ahead and take them

No comments:

Post a Comment