Tuesday, January 31, 2012
SICK
So I have had a cough, cold, nasal issue since 12/12 ish. I remember because I was worried when I had to sing during our Christmas program on Christmas. Well, I did sing and thankfully my solo was ok, but during the choir piece I broke out in a coughing fit...nice. During the weeks since, I have not gotten better. I am not afraid of doctors, I just hate going and then having them tell you, "It's just a virus, not anything you can do but get rest and vitamin C." I don't want to pay for that, nor do I want my "poor" insurance company to. :) So last week I figured I had suffered long enough, rest and Viamin C not really doing the trick. I went to urgent care along with 3 other members of my family, who were also very long-suffering, and I got meds! I have always done what the doctor orders very exactly because I don't want to have to go back or not get better. I took everything as prescribed, but did not get well. So I went back yesterday because I was NOT well still. The Doc said my antibiotics were the second most potent version. All he could do was give me the MOST potent and hope I didn't have to go to the ENT. I hope it works! The others in our family who were sick have recovered nicely. My Sweetheart worked from home yesterday as well as acting as nurse to me...LOVE him! Speaking of LOVE...Valentine's Day is around the corner. I am so glad to be able to show love to my family. Boys don't like the pink, fluffy heart thing so we do other stuff, like get candy, tell why we "like" each other, and eat some sort of pink food for dinner. We are doing new stuff this year, and I will blog about it at a later time. Hope my many readers are not sick or tired or sick & tired...all 6 of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





I hope you start to feel better soon! I can't wait to see what you guys are doing for V-Day!
ReplyDeletePoor girl! Get better soon!!
ReplyDelete