Wednesday, January 25, 2012
Not one Photo Memory
I realize that I haven't posted any pictures for a while. We have done some fun things, but did not make a photo capture. AAKK I swore I would take more pictures... I got a bigger purse, so I could always have my camera. I started a blog so I would feel obligated to use the camera. I got a camera that is very nice so I would want to use my camera. STILL not more pictures. I could have used it to record the wonderful snow that dumped on us, then to record that 3 days later it is completely melted and my little men are back to jackets. I could have used it to save the smiles when the boys discovered a stimulating new game involving angry birds, cans. pillows, blankets, forts and the entire second floor of our house. But, alas, the camera stayed safely tucked in its nook among lotion, anti-bac gel, gum and 7-8 kinds of lip gloss. What do I have to do to be more camera ready? I want to preserve memories as much as the next person. Like the fact that B2 was very proactive and attached all 9 of his Boy Scout merit badges, his new council patch, and new Star patch all without my help! He did a fantastic job BTW. I want to remember G's face when he says "dun dun dun duuunnn" very dramatically waving his arms like a maestro. I want to remember the joy when E recognizes all the letters and now small words that he sees. I want to remember I noticing his big brother, who has been bugging him all morning, forgot his lunch and grabs it for him instead of other things he was probably thinking he COULD do. I want to remember the absolute excitement that B had when I told him I wanted to follow a budget. I guess writing about it is a way of preserving it...but pictures would be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment